In my life
I have many admirable people like my grandmother, her daughter or my dad, but
there’s someone who’s my life partner no matter the age difference. Álvaro is
my little and only brother that I have (thanks god); he’s six years younger
than me but I swear you that is the most mature of the family.
He is totally
different from me, is always calm, quiet and doesn’t bother anyone, I think
that’s why we get along. He worry about my parents and me, always asking if we
are ok and in the case of receiving a negative answer, he just hugs us. For
example, last year when he came home from school, I was destroyed in the living
trying to make a mock-up for the University and I hadn’t eaten anything, and
when my brother saw me was like he had guessed my situation and told me ‘hey,
what kind of hamburger do you prefer?’ so he cooked for me and I melted of
tenderness.
He’s like a stellar substance full of peace and love.
Álvaro has definitely
lots of great things that make me love him more than anyone, but the best of
him is that he’s always for me when I need it, in good and bad situations.
(I hope he never read this, because his ego will
rise so high that it will crash with the Messi penalty)

so cute !!! nice little brother , and good last comment
ResponderBorraraww! this is so cute :) and what adorable title of the post
ResponderBorrarSounds like a great guy:)
ResponderBorrar