jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

Chocolate taster

Few years ago, when people started to ask me ‘how would you earn a living in the future?’  The first thing I though was on chocolate. I have loved chocolate since ever, so I imagine there must be people in charge of taste the chocolate to approve it sale. From that moment I started to look on the internet about this job and if it was possible work on that. I really wanted to work on that, just imagine eat all the chocolate you want and get paid for that!

Well, after discovering the nonexistence of that job, and the only thing related whit that was a wine taster and I didn’t want to spend all my life drunk, I decided look for other works.

For my mind went so many works… like make dubbing at the movies (I used to practice like a stupid in my home the character voices every day), later I was obsessed with criminal minds, a TV show and wanted to be like the forensic investigators that appeared on that. When I realized that seeing blood makes me sick, I dismissed the idea. I wanted to be like Meryl Streep for a while too and be an incredible actress.

I play a lot of musical instruments, so after those stupid ideas for working at the future, I though on having a band with my cousins and travel around the world… and well, we still can do it.


Well, in my life I have only worked on one thing: making pizzas… I lasted one month haha, and it wasn’t for the distance between the work and my hose (I took just a minute to arrive), I think I’m not a big fan of cooking, but I like eating, especially chocolate :D



(This girl is not me)

2 comentarios: